Mini Radiohead Suite...

10 marzo 2006

I don't belong here...

Tell me something, tell me something I don't know... Tell me one thing, tell me one thing, and let it go

That there, That's not me...I go, Where I please

Flies are buzzing round my head
Vultures circling the dead
Picking up every last crumb
The big fish eat the little ones
The big fish eat the little ones
Not my problem, give me some

I'm on your side
Nowhere to hide
Trapdoors that open
I spiral down

Yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon

Everything, Everything, Everything
Everything in its right place...

Tank! - Seatbelts[Cowboy Bebop OST]

  • ps1. alguien ponga las ideas inéditas...

1 han dicho:

Anónimo

martes, abril 24, 2007 8:08:00 a.m.
Permalink this comment

1

dijo...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Gmc lighting replacement chart P4 cpu reverse mortgages blood pressure monitor wrist